Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Really bad...



So I guess I'm really bad at this updating thing. Sorry - although I think Torie is the only one that reads this and she's equally as bad :)


Well, the weekend at the beach was completely rained out. Oh well. Here's one of our only pictures.











It was taken at M's aunt and uncle's house in Boca which is absolutely beautiful. We grilled out and hung out with his family (some of which I had never met) all day Sunday. Even though we didn't get to layout or go fishing like we wanted we had a good time and I found my new addiction...






I know I'm really late to jump on the bandwagon, but oh well I LOVE it! Unfortunately, the movie is not good at all. I should have waited to watch it in a few months so the book wouldn't be so fresh in my mind. Although, the New Moon trailor looks pretty good so hopefully it will be better than Twilight. I read the first two books in less than a week and now it's taking me forever to get through Eclipse because the past couple of weeks have been super busy!

This past weekend our friends Lauren and Pat and their son Carter came into town for Carter's first birthday. Oh. my. gosh. He is adorable and I love him. We spent Friday and Saturday with them because we don't get to see them very often and we had a blast! I'll post pictures later of little Carter!

This week I'm teaching Vacation Bible Church in the evenings after work. For the 3rd year in a row I'm co-teaching 3rd graders. It's a blast and I love the kids, but it reminds me why I didn't go into education haha! And it's exhausting after working all day, but it's totally worth it!

I should probably get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment