Monday, August 30, 2010

Best Monday!

Do those words even go together? They do today! My bff, Julie, informed me she's pregnant! I could not be more thrilled for her and Dan! Mike and I are definitely not ready for a baby, but I won't lie I'm a little jealous [in a good way]. I can't wait to spoil that kid rotten!

I feel like every time I turn around someone else is pregnant. I guess that's just the stage of life we're in now. First, it was everyone getting married and now comes babies!

What a way to start the week! And here are random pictures from the past month or so...

Michael and I on his birthday

Braves Game!
Amazing seats!
Matt Diaz!
Brian Jordan [played for the Braves]
We went with our good friends Erik and Megan! Literally the hottest day all summer!

This past Friday night we went to see my cousin play football in his first varsity game. He's #20, can you tell that's his Dad standing next to him?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Julie is pregnant! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting... EVERYONE is having babies!!! The pictures look really cute it looks like it was a great summer!!

    ReplyDelete