Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happenings

Long time, no blog. My bad.
The most exciting thing going on around here is that Mike was accepted to Georgia Tech! He will start in the Fall and I'm so proud of him.

Celebration beer and pizza :)


We went to our first Braves game of the season. We carpooled with this girl and her hubby- we had an impromptu tailgate, too bad I didn't take a picture haha! Unfortunately they lost to the Phillies-yuck! But we still had a good time.
My hubby is so cute :)

Sunday Mike worked so I went to church, layed out for a little, and went to see Julie and this precious little boy.
Look how tiny! He is still only like 6.5lbs and soo sweet.
Ughh I could have held him forever!

We also found out that our friends are moving back to Atlanta next month and I am so excited! I can't wait to have my running partner back! (It's only been since high school haha!)

Busy week, but what's new? Hope you're have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment