Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Food...

Have you ever noticed that we, I'll just specify Americans, are obsessed with food?! Now, don't get me wrong I absolutely love eating and cooking for that matter so I'll go ahead and say I fit into that category. However, it's most noticeable when you're not allowed to eat. I have my surgery tomorrow and I'm not allowed to eat today. I can have clear liquids...thankfully? Mike is working so I don't have much to do so the tv has been on and I swear every commercial is about food! And worst of all I love watching the Food Network, but today I just got mad and had to change the channel! Okay, I'll stop complaining because some people don't even get to have one meal a day... I should be able to go a day with out food. However Elizabeth if you want to box up some of your Cocos and send it on over I wouldn't mind :)

Well I'm off to go buy some soup and ginger ale for dinner and after my surgery tomorrow. Woohoo I won't look 4 months pregnant anymore!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally going to take a picture of the curry I bought that tastes JUST like CoCos. The stuff I had was legit CoCos curry....but there is a great substitute!

    I hope you're feeling ok today. We've been thinking about you and praying for a quick recovery! Enjoy your soup & ginger ale! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete