Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day



Thank you to all the men and women who have served or are serving our country. Although you may not hear it enough, your sacrifice and service it greatly appreciated.
Since you read this Elizabeth, thank you and Cody! We love y’all. And of course, thank you to my handsome husband, I am so proud of you.

There are a few deals for our Vets today if you want to take advantage. Applebee’s is honoring them with a free entrĂ©e. Check out the Web site for your choices. You just have to bring proof of service i.e. ID, DD214, picture in uniform, or wearing your uniform. Outback is giving Vets a free bloomin’ onion and a drink. Last, but clearly not least, Krispy Kreme is giving out free donuts! Yummy!

I’m also a day late, but yesterday was the Marine Corps 234th Birthday! I made M a cake and made him blow out candles! I’ll post pictures later because they are on my camera at home.

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Les!
    We totally and got our free food at Applebee's. :)
    And a big thanks, House!

    ReplyDelete