Monday, March 1, 2010

Way too long.

I abandoned my blog for way too long. Our laptop died so we just have our desktop now... which sounds kind of materialistic, but Michael is usually on the computer doing homework so I mostly catch up on my blog reading at work. And seeing as how I'm not really supposed to be on the internet at work (I know, sad!) I don't have a lot of time to post blogs. Anyway, on to the real part of this post.

Thanks Elizabeth! This reminds me of the hundreds of Myspace questions we used to answer!

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1. In my second semester of college.
2. Just turned 19.
3. About to learn that my now husband's first duty station would be Japan.
4. Living at home with my parents.
5. Thinking the time would never come that I would finish college and get married.

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. Work.
2. Supposed to be running.
3. Meeting Mike at school to eat dinner.
4. Instead going to a viewing. (I hate viewings)
5. Hopefully going to bed early to kick this cold.

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Anything chocolate.
2. Chips, pita, or veggies with hummus.
3. Chips & salsa.
4. Cheese.
5. Olives.

Question 4: What five places have you lived?

1. I was born in Indianapolis.
2. Ohio for 10 months.
3. Nashville.
4. Georgia.
5. I've moved every year since I was 19. All in Kennesaw. I need change!!


Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Immediately pack my bathing suit and take a vaca to the beach.
2. Buy a house. On the beach.
3. Give lots to our families.
4. Shop till I can't even walk anymore! <-- I agree.
5. Give more to charity, which sounds so cliche but it's true. I don't need billions.

1 comment:

  1. We used to do like, 10 a day. Seriously?
    Seriously.

    1. Did you ever have too much time on your hands?
    Yes. On MySpace.

    ReplyDelete