Friday, October 29, 2010

6 Years...


6 years ago today, Mike and I became "official". I would say started dating but I don't use that because we had a long distance relationship for 4 years and dates were only once or twice a year when he came home on leave.


We met freshman year of high school in band (yep that's right), but obviously didn't "date" until after graduation.

Tonight we are going to our high school's football game with 3 of my best friends (and yes we were all in band together) and our husbands/boyfriends. How appropriate we are going back to the place that started it all :)

So for a little walk down memory lane...

This was prom Jr. year- look how young we are haha!

This was our one year anniversay. He sent 12 dozen roses (yes that's 144 roses!) and Julie and Katie set them up all over the apartment for me before I got home.
The first time he came home from Japan... head been gone 7 months.



Our 2nd Christmas together. He usually came home at Christmas and we would get dressed up and go out for a really fancy dinner.

Christmas 2006 (don't mind my bangs we had been running around outside with my little cousins)

About an hour before we got engaged, at the aquarium in Okinawa!


Christmas 2007- we were engaged this year.




New Years football game, he looks thrilled.


The night before we became Mr. and Mrs. !



September 20, 2008


(I missed posting about our 2 year anniversary because I was sick all weekend. Not fun. )


I can't believe its been 6 years haha I really am starting to feel old. It's been a wild ride and I wouldn' trade it for anything.


I love you, boo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment