The lovely Elizabeth awarded me this:
Now I have to post 7 unique things about me... we'll see how this goes.
1. My husband and I 'dated' 4 years... long distance. And when I say long I mean he was in Japan and I was in Georgia. A lot of people questioned and doubted that we would ever last, but here we are getting ready to celebrate 1 year of marital bliss. And hey, I got an awesome trip to Japan where I got engaged and met some fabulous people!
2. I'm a little bit ocd. I like things a certain way. And I like to clean... that's kind of weird.
3. I have a fabulous family. My parents are amazing and I have 2 sisters that are my best friends. Our family is a little crazy and I'm sure all of our husbands (and my dad) can attest to that! There is never a dull moment at the Cheesman household.
4. I'm obsessed with the beach. I've already professed my love for the beach in another post so I won't bore you. But I seriously think about it all the time.
5. I like to run. I don't like getting back into shape. I plan on running my first marathon with the aforementioned Elizabeth (we are still on for that?? haha). Depending on my medical issues as my boss called it today, I will hopefully run a few half marathons in the spring/summer.
6. I was in band in high school and I loved it. We were really good. I'm not saying that either... we won Grand Nationals. But to balance out my geeky-ness I ran cross country and track.
7. I love babies and kids and I cannot wait (okay I can wait) to have my own.