Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sun light and Fall weather!

Well it looks like the rain is gone for good... okay well maybe until next weekend! This past week was not fun. Check it out:



Six Flags

This one is from my friend Sheila's place

And downtown
The rain was crazy and it was really sad to see all the homes and properties that were destroyed.

Last Sunday was our one year anniversary. We didn't have a big blow out celebration, but there will be plenty more anniversaries for that. We went to church, had lunch with my mom, layed around, did a little shopping and then went out to dinner. This was the day before it flooded and it had been raining all week so we were kind of just stuck i
nside. Here is us cutting the top tier of our wedding cake. It was actually still good which was surprising.

Haha it was hard to concentrate on taking the picture and reenacting the cake feeding! I can't believe it's already been a year... we had a blast and I know our second year will be even better. I think no matter what you should get to take a honeymoon every year. Now if only I had vacation time and money...

This weekend Lauren and Pat were in town so Friday night Lauren and I had some girl time. Saturday we got up at the crack of dawn to go run since we have the half marathon this next weekend. I am in no shape to run a half marathon, but it will definitely be fun and we're not looking to pr or anything. Our goal is just to have fun and finish which is unusual for me because I am super competitive. I just keep reminding myself that I had surgery and that's okay. Saturday Mike and I watched some football and cleaned the apt some. Then we had dinner with Lauren and Pat, watched some more football and hung out. Today was definitely a lazy day: lunch with the parents, watched a movie, took a nap, M went to work and I worked out. I am finishing week 2 of the 30 day shred. Now that will whip you into shape. I've already lost a little more than an inch around my waste and can definitely tell a difference.

I have more, but I'm pretty tired and Monday is coming to fast.

2 comments:

  1. yes ma'am... it's jillian michaels from the biggest loser. it's a 20 min workout that you do for 30 days straight...ultimately shredding your body. i really like it because I don't have time to go to the gym everyday after work, especially if I want to run too. I got it on amazon for like $8 if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete