Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Go away rain.

I'm not feeling very motivated today, but Elizabeth gave me this award!
I haven't filled out one of these in a long time and I'm kind of excited. Does that make me weird? Probably. It takes me back to my myspace days when I did one of these at least once a day. Again, I'm pretty cool.

1.Where is your cell phone? On the coffee table.

2. Your hair? Half up from work.
3. Your mother? At home.
4. Your father? Indy. Taking care of my Grandma
5. Your favorite food? Right now, sundried tomato hummus.
6. Your dream last night? This morning it was me getting ready for work. Never good to dream that.
7. Your favorite drink? Water, coffee, green tea
8. Your dream/goal? Babies, the beach, a job I love.
9. What room are you in? Our office/guest room.
10. Your hobby? Running, job searching. I need a new hobby.
11. Your fear? Not having babies.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? New town, baby.
13. Where were you last night? Gym and home.
14. Something you aren’t? A singer.
15. Muffins? Love blueberry.
16. Wish list item? Keurig.
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia.
18. Last thing you did? Dinner and dishes with the hubster.
19. What are you wearing? PJs
20. Your TV? We're about to watch Poltergeist.
21. Your pets? None.
22. Your friends? The best. Some too far away.
23. Your life? Love it.
24. Your mood? Relaxed.
25. Missing someone? Friends that are far away.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Socks or shoes.
28. Your favorite store? Anywhere I can buy clothes :)
29. Your favorite color? Pink and green.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier.
31. Last time you cried? Don't remember.
32. Best Friend? My husband.
33. One place that I go over and over again? Work.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Monster Job Search. Not that it helps.
35. Favorite place to eat? Mexican.

I nominate
Say Something Beautiful
I Can't Believe It's Not Dead (you don't have to do it again, but of course I love your blog. Without it what would I cook for dinner?!)

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite food is Mexican.
    You want to be in a new town.
    You're obviously job searching in the wrong area.

    Please just move here already!!!

    PS: Is it weird I've read three of these and the answer is HUMMUS for everyone?

    ReplyDelete