Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Meal Planning [5]

I didn't skip planning for week 4- I just never got around to posting it. So here's week 5.

Monday: My birthday- we got BBQ and ate at home and watched the end of season 8 of 24
Tuesday: Chicken and Mozzarella ravioli with sundried tomato alfredo sauce, asparagus
Wednesday: Pot roast, mashed potatoes, asparagus
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Chicken squares

When I make crockpot meals I usually get up a little earlier to get it together. However, this morning, I ran out of time and didn't have time to start the pot roast so I emailed Mike directions and he did it for me. It was delish! He did a great job :) And for Valentines Day he made filet with a marsala sauce, fresh green beans and yummy breaad. He also bought me a nice bottle of wine :) Love him!

Time to start planning next weeks meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment