Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day Crafts

I made a few decorations to make our apartment pretty. Vicky over at Adventures in Domestication showed me this cute wreath and we both tried it out. It took much longer than I thought it would and trying to shape the hanger almost drove me crazy haha. Oh well it turned out pretty cute although its lost its shape some since it has been hanging for awhile.

One Saturday I was out running and ran by our dumpster and saw this frame laying there...

It didn't have a backing just some fabric stapled in. I knew immediately I could paint it and make it cute. I later found out its a custom size from Hobby Lobby and a really random size. I found this free printable and knew I had to use it. This is how it ended up...

I took out the yellow fabric (even though it was kind of cute, I didn't know where it had been- yuck!) and replaced it with some burlap that i had.

Now I need to find a spring wreath and some bright and fun decorations because I'm ready to craft!

1 comment: