Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random thoughts

I'm bored and my brain isn't functioning enough to formulate a real post so here are my thoughts in bullets:

  • We got a light dusting of snow last night. Glad that's all it was- I'm over winter.
  • I'm kind of obsessed with The Office right now. Mike and I have been watching it instant on Netflix every night. Love it.
  • I saw bathing suits out at Target yesterday...yikes!
  • Speaking of bathing suits, I've been doing a lot of ab exercises and my stomach has been soo sore! Clearly out.of.shape.
  • We have friends coming to stay with us this weekend and I'm super excited! However, the switch on our vacuum is broken and I can't vacuum before they come! [and I'm sure they couldn't care less, but I care]
  • I made a few Valentine's decorations and they took way more work that I anticipated, but I'll take some pics and post later.
  • Girls Night next week- really excited! It's been awhile.
  • I turn 25 in ten days... yuck.
  • I love my husband. A lot. He keeps me laughing a majority of the time.
That is all, have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment