Thursday, May 6, 2010

Exciting news, Cinco & Jerky

Exciting news: Today was my last day at my job, or should I say my last job! And I'm starting my new job tomorrow. A little crazy, but originally we were supposed to be taking a little vaca to see Mike's mom (she lives on the beach) but his Grandma was diagnosed with cancer last week and not given very long to live. So, his mom is down here in Georgia helping out his Grandpa. In my now previous job, I assisted a produce salesman which basically meant I pushed a lot of papers. Not quite what I spent 4 years in school to do. I'm thankful that I had a job for the last 2 years because a lot of people didn't, however, I was ready to move on. I will now be working for Mike's cousins who own their own business. I guess technically I'll be office manager, but I will have some opportunity (which could turn into a BIG opportunity) to use my degree (marketing and pr)! So I'm super excited! Wish me luck!

Cinco: Yesterday a couple of the girls I work with went to the mexican place down the street for lunch. And this is who we saw...

*Torie and I
That's right, the most interesting man on earth. Awesome. (Sorry I'm so blurry, it was taken with my iPhone)

Jerky: Elizabeth giving away some Primal Spirit Foods Jerky! Head over to her page and check it out, yum!!

1 comment:

  1. We'll be praying for you guys! Good luck tomorrow, my dear! <3
    PS: Thanks for the onesie. :)

    ReplyDelete